Code of Ethics
Our mission is to advocate for a positive legislative and regulatory environment, enhance
business and professional skills, and promote the ethical conduct of our members.
PREAMBLE: Helping my clients protect their assets and establish financial security,
independence and economic freedom for themselves and those they care about is a noble
endeavor and deserves my promise to support high standards of integrity, trust and
professionalism throughout my career as an insurance and financial professional. With these
principles as a foundation, I freely accept the following obligations:
• To help maintain my clients' confidences and protect their right to privacy.
• To work diligently to satisfy the needs of my clients.
• To present, accurately and honestly, all facts essential to my clients' financial decisions.
• To render timely and proper service to my clients and ultimately their beneficiaries.
• To continually enhance professionalism by developing my skills and increasing my
knowledge through education.
• To obey the letter and spirit of all laws and regulations which govern my profession.
• To conduct all business dealings in a manner which would reflect favorably on NAIFA
and my profession.
• To cooperate with others whose services best promote the interests of my clients.
To protect the financial interests of my clients, their financial products and my profession,
through political advocacy.